Saturday, October 18, 2008

Adding a few more to my collection..




..of hair bows. I went to Hobby Lobby and they were having a 50% off sale on ribbon! What better time to get started on making hair bows than when your main item is half off?!?! I still have a lot to learn. It was very frustrating for me and very tedious.




Monday is Robbie and my 7th anniversary. We are celebrating tonight with dinner and not sure what else yet. We are going to try out a new Bistro that opened up right down the road from us. I cant believe that it has been 7 years already but it really does feel a whole lot longer than that. We have been through soooo much together!




Well, look for more hair bows soon and as SOON as I make the "perfect" one it will be up for RAKing!




Thanks for stopping by!




No comments: