Monday, September 22, 2008

Blog Candy for a GREAT cause...

I came across Cammie's blog as I was playing on the internet this morning. She has come up with the ultimate prize that is all in support of a GREAT cause!

The cause is for Alzheimer patients and in particular; the caregivers of these patients.

Being a professional in the medical field and having the once in a blue moon opportunity to work with an Alzheimer patient, I truly repect the people that dedicate their time and patience to these people. I whole heartedly support what she is doing!

Go check out her blog and enter to win!

http://myblogbycammie.blogspot.com/2008/09/heart-to-heart-blog-candy.html



Here is a card that I made....it was sort of quick but I know the PERFECT person to give it to and I am hoping that I see her at work tonight.



The person I am giving it to is a Nursing Assistant and she is so awesome with her patients. She even volunteers to come in on days that the hospital is short staffed. She is always willing to help me out when I need it and she deserves a BIG thanks!



No comments: